Tuesday, August 20, 2024

2024 MLQ Regular Season Portfolio

I have been grateful to return to writing about quadball the past two summers, when I have added new dimensions to my longtime role as Press Coordinator for Major League Quadball (MLQ). In an effort to sow the seeds of future growth for the sport, I have offered real-time coverage of the 2023 and 2024 MLQ Championship with game recaps, bringing back a model that I helped to introduce at the US Quadball Cup in 2014 and 2015. During the 2024 regular season, I additionally penned two weekly columns. It was the most comprehensive written coverage of a quadball season that I have offered since the 2013-2014 USQ season, and I am thankful to MLQ co-commissioner Amanda Dallas and MLQ Creative and Marketing Director for supporting the work with editing, photography, and social media promos. The original versions are hosted on the MLQ website and will be there for the foreseeable future, but for posterity, and because some of my past writing elsewhere has been lost, I wanted to make sure they also had a home here.

The 2024 MLQ regular season began June 1, 2024 and concluded August 3, 2024.

Season Preview: Big Moves in the Offseason

Season Preview: Over/Under: North Division

Season Preview: Over/Under: East Division

Season Preview: Over/Under: South Division

Week One: Players to Watch: Week One

Week One: Standout Performances: Week One

Week Two: Players to Watch: Week Two

Week Two: Standout Performances: Week Two

Week Three: Players to Watch: Week Three

Week Three: Standout Performances: Week Three












No comments:

Post a Comment