Thursday, February 18, 2016

Joining Major League Quidditch

Readers of The QuidKid,
I am thrilled to announce that I have accepted the position of Media Outreach Coordinator for Major League Quidditch. 

After closely watching the trial season, I am confident that Major League Quidditch provides a unique opportunity to grow the sport of quidditch. I greatly admire the work already done by Amanda Dallas, Ethan Sturm and all of Major League Quidditch's volunteers and I believe that I can help. I want to create an environment where quidditch shines brightest. I envision Major League Quidditch as a beacon for our sport, attracting media outlets, sports fans and families alike to parks across the country. I am ready, Major League Quidditch is ready and I believe the quidditch community is ready to take our sport to the next level. 

I will also remain the Tournament Director of Keystone Cup Quidditch and the sole contributor of The QuidKid. Once again, I am joining the Marketing Department of Major League Quidditch effectively immediately. This is our shot and I can't wait to get started!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment