Sunday, October 20, 2013

Quidditch GameDay

Introducing Quidditch GameDay! Brought to you by The QuidKids.
You heard it right, Quidditch GameDay. GameDay's going to be at College Park, MD next weekend for Turtle Cup. Here's how I am hoping it's going to work:

1) During the break in between pool play and bracket play, there will be a roundtable recorded on video. I am currently recruiting people to be on the panel with me, but we will discuss pool play results, player performances, and predict bracket play for about 25 minutes.

2) Throughout the tournament, I'm going to let my friends Sam and Liam do sideline reports after the games. I'll get them people to interview and we'll talk about questions to ask. When I go back and edit the roundtable, I'll put in the approximately one minute clips of reports and interviews.

Hopefully it'll be posted by midweek next week and I know it's going to be great! Here's the link in case you're viewing this on mobile. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f_mIrw7IzFY

6 comments:

  1. I'd be down for being a guest on the round table. If you would have me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually curious as to how this will turn out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be interested to get an interview from Paco Darcey, the University of Richmond chaser. He's been tearing it up this year, and is definitely an interesting model of chaser that may serve as an example for other teams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all the interest! Unfortunately we already have a full panel of people, but if things happen at the last second, I'll be in need of a backup. Also, I'll be looking for guests/interviewees in the morning, so come up and say hi. Look for me and my two friends. (I don't think they'll be three other 14 year old boys walking around Turtle Cup haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unfortunately I can't make it, I've got a pretty big client in town that I'm gonna have to deal with. It's a shame you can't interview that chaser, he's established himself as the best player in Virginia and this will probably be his last chance for a collegiate interview (he's graduating this year). Just a shame, is all.

    ReplyDelete