Friday, September 26, 2014

Keystone Cup Update

As many of my readers know, I am hosting a tournament called the Keystone Cup in Haverford, PA on October 18th, 2014. The tournament is scheduled to include Ball State, Bowling Green State, Michigan State, North Carolina, Pittsburgh, Richmond, The Warriors and Villanova. I have been immersed in planning the Keystone Cup for the past four weeks, leaving little time for me to blog. However, I'd like to assure my readers that the The QuidKid is only temporarily inactive and will back and better than ever after the Keystone Cup!

Keystone Cup updates, announcements and more can be found on the official Keystone Cup website, keystonecupquidditch.blogspot.com, or the official Keystone Cup Twitter account (@KeystoneCupQuid). Furthermore, the Keystone Cup launched an Indiegogo Campaign yesterday to raise funds for the inaugural tournament.

No comments:

Post a Comment