Saturday, October 18, 2014

Keystone Cup Knows and Don't Knows

What I Know: The inaugural Keystone Cup was a definite success! Logan Anbinder, Megan Seidel, Clay Dockery, Michael Clark-Polner, Amanda Dallas and Walter Makarucha were instrumental to the success of the Keystone Cup. Teams made my life easier by reporting to games, referee and snitch assignments and exhibiting good sportsmanship. Despite PSATs at my high school and other events preventing an enormous spectator turnout, a number of new spectators, young and old, had their first experience with quidditch today and enjoyed watching. Congratulations to Ball State for taking home the Keystone Cup. Today was a great day and I look forward to next October for Keystone Cup II.

What I Don't Know: How anyone, including myself, is going to analyze the Keystone Cup and make sense of its results. Good luck.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I'm so glad I heard about this and got to go! (and not for fordian or anything like that! just for me...and when it comes to these things (kids doing things that not a lot of kids might not hear about) I like to support the kid...Can't wait to for next October (now that I understand the game hehe)! (sorry it came up as 2 comments my computer's weird...didn't show the first time)

    ReplyDelete