Thursday, April 30, 2015

World Cup VIII Portfolio

Hi Everyone!
Below I've posted everything I wrote during the weekend of World Cup VIII. All articles originally appeared on usqworldcup.com. I think of my blog as my personal writing portfolio and I wanted to make sure my World Cup VIII writing ended up here.

I can't publish these articles on my blog without thanking the Quidditch Media Coalition. For the weekend of World Cup VIII, the Eighth Man and the Quidditch Post joined together under my guidance. It wasn't always the happiest coalition, but we pulled through and produced up-to-the-minute content. I couldn't have done it without Andy Marmer and Lindsey Garten, who supervised the operation off-site and helped copy edit for hours and hours. Perhaps my favorite part was working with our 30 writers, who sacrificed personal time at the World Cup to report on games. I am proud of each and every writer. To check out other writers' articles from World Cup VIII, go to usqworldcup.com/news. It was also a blast (and a huge help) working with everyone in the communications tent, especially Michael Mason, Meaghan Prenda and Crystal Hutcheson.

World Cup VIII Championship: University of Texas vs. Lone Star Quidditch Club
World Cup VIII Semifinal: Lone Star Quidditch Club vs. University of Maryland
World Cup VIII Semifinal: University of Texas vs. Lost Boys Quidditch Club
World Cup VIII Quarterfinal: Lone Star Quidditch Club vs. Texas State University
World Cup VIII Pool Play: The Warriors vs. Capital Madness
World Cup VIII Pool Play: University of Michigan vs. Ball State University
World Cup VIII Pool Play: Texas State University vs. Lost Boys Quidditch Club

No comments:

Post a Comment