Saturday, April 12, 2014

World Cup VII Portfolio

Hi Everyone!
Below I've posted everything I wrote during the weekend of World Cup VII. I think of my blog as my personal writing portfolio and since I wrote so much last weekend, I wanted to make sure my World Cup VII writing ended up here.

And I can't publish these articles on my blog without thanking the IQA's copy editors for catching my usual plethora of grammar/spelling mistakes, Logan Anbinder for constant support last weekend, Amanda Dallas for leading the heavy task of preparation for World Cup VII and Andy Marmer and Lindsay Garten for being the final editors, posting all the articles and even creating the titles. Also, many other awesome writers took time out of their World Cup VII weekend to write phenomenal articles in the same format as these. Check out their writing too at iqaworldcup.com/news!

World Cup VII Championship: University of Texas vs. Texas State University
World Cup VII Semifinal: Texas State University vs. Emerson College
World Cup VII Semifinal: University of Texas vs. Texas A&M University
World Cup VII Quarterfinal: University of Texas vs. Baylor University
World Cup VII Round of 32: Louisiana State University vs. Lost Boys QC
World Cup VII Play-In Round: Multiple Games Included
World Cup VII Pool Play: Texas A&M University vs. University of Kansas
World Cup VII Pool Play: Bowling Green State University vs. University of Florida
World Cup VII Pool Play: NYDC Capitalists vs. Austin Quidditch
World Cup VII Pool Play: University of Miami vs. Macaulay Honors College
World Cup VII Pool Play: Santa Barbara Blacktips vs. NYDC Capitalists
Plus the World Cup VII Opening Ceremonies

No comments:

Post a Comment