Saturday, June 8, 2013

Rules of my All Star Lists

My All American team (with no rule changes) is virtually identical to the Eighth Man's. When other blogs like the Golden Snitchy and Butts and Brooms began to release their teams, I knew I couldn't just "rewrite" what the Eighth Man said. For the sake of presenting something new I changed some rules...

1) My All Star lists will take into account more than just the overall skill of the player. I also examined the player's accomplishments this year and value to their team.

2) I wanted to produce teams that I thought could play well together. This was not taken heavily into account but was always in the back of my mind.

3) No players from Texas or UCLA will be featured. Many All American lists have paid due respects to the talents of the players from Texas and UCLA. I want to look at and reward the performances of players from other teams throughout the entire season. This is not an All American list. I do not intend for this to be considered an All American list.

No comments:

Post a Comment